Re: testingcheats true no longer usable???

by 107531kop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

testingcheats true no longer usable???

★★★★★ Apprentice

I always play with the "testingcheats true" cheat and yesterday I could without trouble, but today, upon entering the cheat in the cheats bar it said that the command could not be performed? (I play in Dutch so I don't know how exactly that will translate to English... Dutch: [Commando kon niet uitgevoerd worden])…)

Did this cheat (which is still promoted on the EA website) suddenly stop working?

Message 1 of 12 (1,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Yes that turns on all cheats Including those that were disabled some time ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (1,102 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Try again and make sure you spell it correctly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen spelled it correctly and tried it in all different varieties I know: "testingcheats true" "testingcheats on" and what not... all give the same line that the command cannot be performed
Message 3 of 12 (1,026 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

Message 4 of 12 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen tried it three times... including deleting the localthumbcache… nothing works
Message 5 of 12 (990 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Please post a screenshot of what you write and the result.

Message 6 of 12 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the screenshots as requested

Message 7 of 12 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen what is strangest of all is that all things for which you need the "testingcheats true" cheat does work...
Message 8 of 12 (916 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

That means that you have something that turns it on. You can test with testingcheats false.

Message 9 of 12 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen testingcheats false gives the same result as testingcheats true... but I do have TwistedMexi's AllCheats mod... perhaps that is why it still works???
Message 10 of 12 (878 Views)