stuck on blue screen

by Karleigh2015

Original Post

stuck on blue screen

★★★ Newbie

hi guys today while i was building a house i was on the gallery page about to save the lot before clicking out of the page because i realized i hadn’t done any landscape details. the page then proceeded to freeze on this semi-faded blue screen and i’m not sure what to do. pls help, thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (1,204 Views)

Re: stuck on blue screen

Hero
@Karleigh2015 All you can do is probably shut down the game via task manager.

Can you reproduce it or was it a one time thing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Karleigh2015 Same and I haven’t saved it and I just built a house
Message 3 of 4 (742 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @kaela7477 ,

I'm closing this thread to prevent additional necroposting as it's quite old. Please feel free to create a new thread if there's not a current one matching the topic you'd like to discuss.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (679 Views)