by Naomi254

Original Post

stuck after build mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? De Sims™ 4 Feestdagenpakket De Sims™ 4 Uit Eten De Sims™ 4 Luxe Feestaccessoires De Sims™ 4 Honden en Katten De Sims™ 4 Stedelijk Leven De Sims™ 4 Jungle Avonturen De Sims™ 4 Bowlingavond Accessoires De Sims™ 4 In de Natuur De Sims™ 4 Jaargetijden De Sims™ 4 Aan het Werk De Sims™ 4 Ouderschap Digitale soundtrack van De Sims™ 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to buy something and go back to life mode
What happens when the bug occurs? i buy something, go back to life mode, only have camere and workbar gone
What do you expect to see? i should see the work bar after I've bought something.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I've installed the latest sims 4 update

The sims is stuck in camera mode after I've bought something.

Message 1 of 5 (2,691 Views)

Re: stuck after build mode

Hero

Hi @Naomi254

have you tried this with your mods removed as well ? Could be an incompatible UI Mod.

If it works with no mods, you'll need to find out which one is causing the issue and remove/update that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,677 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
it works without cc but it's still verry laggy and I have the same screen for a couple of seconds but then it goes back to normal.
btw, how do I find the wrong mod?
Message 3 of 5 (2,672 Views)

Hero

Hi @Naomi254

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

That's the fastet way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,653 Views)

★★ Novice
I will try this.
Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 5 (2,642 Views)