streaming the sims 4 on twitch through origin

by enchantress6274

Original Post

streaming the sims 4 on twitch through origin

★★★★ Novice

The broadcast never starts. I am new at broadcasting, this is my first time. I made an account with Twitch on their website, I logged in, I selected broadcast. It goes gray several seconds saying in so many words that it's connecting, then it goes orange again for broadcast. What am I missing? I saw other problems similar to mine, but mine is still a little different than theirs, and theirs are old and never answered. The answer was use another platform. I can, but I wished to use Twitch. Thank you! :-)

Message 1 of 3 (251 Views)

Re: streaming the sims 4 on twitch through origin

@enchantress6274  What software are you using? OBS works on Windows, mac and linux. OBS (open broadcaster software) is free. Properly setup this will provide connections to your online account. . Make sure your computer has enough power to properly play the game. Make sure your ISP (internet service provider) has enough band width. There are several guides to setup OBS.

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: streaming the sims 4 on twitch through origin

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your response. I am using Windows 11 on a new gaming laptop with 16 GB RAM, and with cable internet. I am a bit discouraged and overwhelmed, so I apologize, I gave up trying to learn how to stream back then. Maybe it's on YouTube, but I don't know how others learn how to do livestreams. I have never streamed anything before. So we need to start at the beginning. Thank you to anyone that posts back.

Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)
Twitter Stream