strangerVille Sims on tropical Island

by sparky1922

Original Post

strangerVille Sims on tropical Island

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

A Strangeville sims in their wacky mother state turned up in Tropical island wandering around and another player informed me that Strangeville residents should be barred from the Island by the game itself so I am wondering how I can fix this or is it a bug. No mods or CC being used at the time. strangerville sim comes to the island.png

Message 1 of 10 (590 Views)

Re: strangerVille Sims on tropical Island

@sparky1922  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay @puzzlezaddict no worries I apologize if I somehow put it in the wrong place as i am not used posting on this site for bugs or if I have it was a very long time ago and have forgotten-)

Message 3 of 10 (556 Views)

Hero
@sparky1922 First report I'm seeing on this. Most people even report no out-of-town folks showing up in Sulani, even if you invite them over.

Does that Sim live somewhere in StrangerVille or is he a townie there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (536 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi crinrict,

I reported this as another player told me Srangerville residents in this condition should be barred from arriving on the island by the game itself and I am wondering first if this is correct statement? 

next I don't think this is a local Island resident but would have to go and try find this sim again to be sure but even if she was a resident surely a strangerville infection should not infect sims on the island? 

wow other problem no one showing up I wish for that a little more lol as I am invaded by aliens (not in disguise) everywhere despite changing the bar designation to stop the bar nights and now i am afraid my Island is going to become strangerville without the mother too. 

The other glitches I am experiencing is other sims swiping my own sims food and drink in restaurants and bars but I think this has been reported?

The other one is food stall NPC's just standing around close to the stall but never opening them. 

Finally the next bug is one I have had before but got fixed is when sims are cooking on community lot barbecues (does not matter which type of barbecue being used) they either cook the food until it's ready and it disappears or goes into their inventories immediately and sometimes neither happens it's a lottery each time to what animation I might get. 

I will go back in game later to see if I can find the SV sim and let you know anything further.. 

Message 5 of 10 (521 Views)

Hero
@sparky1922 SV townies should not show up. Only time you would same if you purposefully infected an resident of said world.

I updated the compliled list this morning for other issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/td-p/3445...

If something is not reported, just create a new bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (508 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi crinrict,

I have searched all over the Sulani world for the infected sim to try and ascertain if the sim is a local or not but cannot find her so all I can do right now is wait and see if if I come across her or other infected sims as I continue playing the game. 

Regards

Message 7 of 10 (472 Views)

Hero
@sparky1922 If she was the only one and a one time occurrence, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (467 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi crinrict

You are probably right and honestly I am battling several bugs all at once now so I am going to stop playing my game until I know some of the issues have been recognized and dealt with I have read other players on the forum who are complaining of infected sims visiting their other worlds and not staying in SV as they should so maybe it's a throughout an all worlds bug? 

Regards

Message 9 of 10 (439 Views)

Hero
@sparky1922 If it's happeing to many people in all worlds, maybe a proper bug report is in order :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (432 Views)