some of my sims 3 expansion packs are'nt detected on the launcher.

by Dolphingamerboy3

Original Post

some of my sims 3 expansion packs are'nt detected on the launcher.

★★★ Newbie

So i bought four expansion packs on sims 3 From Steam (University life, Supernatural And Showtime) And registered them on Sims.com so i could play them on origin, and then i refunded those purchases to buy Island paradise but then the next day when booting the sims 3 i see that my moonlight fallls file is grayed out, so i quit the game, open the launcher, and found University life, and Supernatural Missing from the expansions&stuff selector, then i tried repairing the game, and then reset the computer, and bought town life stuff, and shut down and turned my laptop back on, but to still no avail! you see, I have all the proper files and folders installed on my HDD, And origin says all of them are installed but the sims 3 launcher wont let me access them? does ANYONE know how i could restore them, i mean i could ask An EA agent but i would have to wait, and i don't know how helpful they would be. BUT Please can someone tell me how to get the sims 3 launcher to detect them again!

Message 1 of 4 (340 Views)

Re: some of my sims 3 expansion packs are'nt detected on the launcher.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Dolphingamerboy3   Do I understand you correctly when you say you refunded the EP's? If you did, then you will not own them anymore. Or have I misunderstood?

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi there @Dolphingamerboy3,

You just said that you refunded the expansions and that means that you can no longer play these expansions. 

I'm not sure what you expected to happen?

In order to play these expansions again, you'll have to purchase, download and install them again. 

Jason.png
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@EA_Jason. Should I not have posted in this thread but told you instead? 

Message 4 of 4 (290 Views)