Re: simstagram missing

by crinrict

Original Post

simstagram missing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go on the sim phone and the social networking options that increase fame are not there
What happens when the bug occurs? The social networking option on my sim's phone used to work in every household but now that option is not there at all in their phones
What do you expect to see? There should be a social networking option on the phone that allows you to update and post on your simstagram, which increases fame
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I got the Get Famous expansion pack, the simstagram option on the sims's mobile phones worked perfectly fine. I don't remember when this exactly happened but a while before I noticed that this option was no longer there, and I couldn't find any social media interactions in their mobile phones, but they are present on their computers. Can someone help please?

Message 1 of 5 (827 Views)

Hero
Have you tried this with your mods remove ? Could be a potential mod conflict.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (813 Views)

★ Novice

I tried that just now and it worked. The simstagram option is there again, but I'm not sure which mod/cc it's conflicting with. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 5 (799 Views)

Hero

HI @binnieban 

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and I believe it might be the slice of life mod if you have that mod

Message 5 of 5 (575 Views)