by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims4 new tag on items and clothes does not dissapear

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Tgether, Cats And Dogs, City Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, KIds Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS after installing new packs. (Get Famous, Spa Day and Kids Room Stuff) Or go to build mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on the items that have the golden new tag it dissapears. But if I switch the category. (Like from hairs to pants) When I come back the items will be again marked as new, even though I have already clicked them.
What do you expect to see? The new tag should dissapear when I have clicked the items and not come back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed Get Famous, Spa Day and Kids Room Stuff.

I have tried clicking everything possible. But the tags won't still go away.

Message 1 of 2 (1,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims4 new tag on items and clothes does not dissapear

Hero

Hi @peppivainio

try moving the following file to the desktop: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\ReticulatedSplinesView

Restart your game. Everything will now show up as new.  Try again if you can make untag them now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,224 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims4 new tag on items and clothes does not dissapear

Hero

Hi @peppivainio

try moving the following file to the desktop: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\ReticulatedSplinesView

Restart your game. Everything will now show up as new.  Try again if you can make untag them now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,225 Views)