Re: sims3

by Orac9

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@holger1405   That's interesting, the %temp% command doesn't work, it just asked what to use to open it, so I just manually went to the temp folder and deleted everything... I do that on a regular basis anyway...  then re run the file, got the same error, I put screen shots.

Message 41 of 45 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@holger1405   The second part helped... I relocated the temp files, reset, run it and it worked... so then I opened origin and it finally ran the game launcher...... BUT when I clicked play, the screen went black, locked the computer and I was forced to reset...  this is a massive step in the right direction Standard smile

Message 42 of 45 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@holger1405your status level now = LEGEND

It's not loading and seems to be working...  it took a fair bit to get here but you never gave up and you Sir are a total legend and I can't thank you enough Standard smile

Message 43 of 45 (640 Views)

@Orac9 

You're welcome!

Have fun gaming! Standard smile

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 44 of 45 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@holger1405   I've like to point out quickly that I have all 5 screens still connected, the main one in the middle that I play on is 4K and I'm running the game in 4K with every setting on full.. it's perfectly smooth and amazing...  I know several people helped out in this thread and I'm very thankful to everyone for all their help.   I want to thank this site too, I can't imagine the amount of people who must run in to problems like mine and without this site and the helpful people offering advice, we would all remain lost.  In short, HUGE THANK YOU EVERYONE !!

Message 45 of 45 (584 Views)