sims3 launcher welcome page is blue and cant log in

by jessiebrie

Original Post

Re: sims3 launcher welcome page is blue and cant log in

★★★★★ Novice

@roberta591 Has yours gone down again mine has luckily I don't really want it but its annoying lol

Message 11 of 38 (5,816 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@magicxxmelodyxx You will probably have to reset IE every time EA restarts the site. When a change is made to the site, the site must be restarted for the change to take effect. At this time the data in your browser's cookie will not validate to the site anymore you will have to reset the cookie in your IE or wait for it to expire. My TS3 launcher was messed up again today.

Message 12 of 38 (5,802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i did try the IE thing but it don't seem to work i did it on edge and IE, I was watching a YouTube video with my BF one of those gaming news things and they were saying how some big developers have been hacked and having big problems with online connections so maybe that could be the case wither that or I'm doing something wrong lol Nevermind like I've said before my sisters never seems to be effected so she can download it all for me if needs be xxxx

Message 13 of 38 (5,796 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem uninstall everything install it back again change password everything the game works but cant login to get my stuff from the store to download. any idea's?

Message 14 of 38 (5,739 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue! This is so frustrating! 

Message 15 of 38 (5,706 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem,

Have deleted cookies and cache also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but so far nothing has worked.

Hope it is fixed soon.

Message 16 of 38 (5,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @jessiebrie

The issue you are facing is not with the game but with the launcher. This usually happens when there is an update to the browser or the computer.

It is totally fixable.I am assuming you are using Windows computer Fingers crossed . Please follow the instructions below. I tried to make them as simple as possible. Standard smile

-Press Windows key+R on your keyboard to open the Run command box. There type in   inetcpl.cpl   and hit enter. This will open the "Internet Properties".
-Select the "Advanced" tab, and then select "Reset".
-In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select "Reset".
-When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK. Restart your PC to apply changes.

-Now press the Windows key+R on your keyboard to open the Run command box again and type in   inetcpl.cpl   and hit enter

-Now press on "Delete" option on the bottom and press the "Delete" option again on the new window opened.

-Once done click on Ok and then Ok again

-Once done, then press the windows key on your keyboard to open start menu.

-There type the "Default app settings"

-Under Web browser, click the browser currently selected (Microsoft Edge, Google chrome, Mozilla firefox) and select Internet Explorer.

This should fix the issue for you. Standard smile

Message 17 of 38 (5,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much, my blank blue screen is no more.  Thank you again.

Message 18 of 38 (5,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!!

Message 19 of 38 (5,444 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh wow, so it's 2017, Sept and I tried this and it worked! 

Omfg, thank you!!! So much love from 'the future'/present <3

Heart

Message 20 of 38 (5,122 Views)