sims

by emilime0136

Original Post

sims

★★★ Novice

Hello! Im playing Sims 4, and I have almost all of the excpansion packs. Recently when i press on the left side of my screen, the program stops and I get out of the program and into my front desk. If I turn my cameraview and press in the middle or right side of the screen, it doesnt happen. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13 (547 Views)

Re: sims

Hey @emilime0136,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 13 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 13 (505 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emilime0136 

You say that you press. Does that mean that it is a touch screen? If so it is likely a problem with the screen. Does it work with a mouse?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 13 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I mean i press M1 on the left side. For excample if my toilet is on the left side of the screen, and im going to use it, i get thrown out of sims and to my front desk. I can go into sims as normal again, but cant click the left side
Message 5 of 13 (450 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emilime0136 

As you play on console I have requested that this thread be moved to the console section where someone hopefully are able to help you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 13 (441 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Its not console, its computer. M1=Mouse 1, left click.
Message 7 of 13 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen will you please change it back to computer?

Message 8 of 13 (414 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emilime0136 

There is no mouse 1 please use correct names it makes it much easier to help you. As I understand it now if you left mouse click on something on the left side of the screen your game exits to the main menu. Is that correct?

Message 9 of 13 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen do you not play other games? everyone uses "M1" about left mouse button. But yes, when I press the left mouse button at the left side of the screen it exits sims, and goes to my desktop.
Message 10 of 13 (389 Views)