sims

by Beula7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims 3 started pack with the worlds bundle on Origin. The starter pack installed without any issues, but when I go to my game library, click on the sims 3 and go to extra content, the only option I have at the worlds bundle is to buy it. I have talked to so many advisors today and I did exactly what each of them told me to do, re-install origin, restart my device, clear my cache... Is there anything else I can do on my end or do they have to fix this on their end? 

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims

@Beula7  When you bought the worlds bundle, you should have received an email receipt with codes for each world, and for the chocolate fountain.  (Check your spam folder too.)  Go to the Sims 3 Store site:

https://store.thesims3.com/

Sign in with your Origin account, and you should be prompted to create an account specifically for the site if you don't have one already.  Make sure to use your Origin credentials, so you end up signing into the account that already owns the Starter Pack.  Then click Redeem a Code at the bottom of the page.  You'll be able to enter the codes for each of the items you purchased.

Once they're registered, you can download them from their product pages, or from your Purchase History: Store > My Store Account > Purchase History.  It's best to download one item at a time, since worlds are large files.  When an item is downloaded, open the launcher's Downloads tab, check the box next to that item, and click Install.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

All Replies

@Beula7  When you bought the worlds bundle, you should have received an email receipt with codes for each world, and for the chocolate fountain.  (Check your spam folder too.)  Go to the Sims 3 Store site:

https://store.thesims3.com/

Sign in with your Origin account, and you should be prompted to create an account specifically for the site if you don't have one already.  Make sure to use your Origin credentials, so you end up signing into the account that already owns the Starter Pack.  Then click Redeem a Code at the bottom of the page.  You'll be able to enter the codes for each of the items you purchased.

Once they're registered, you can download them from their product pages, or from your Purchase History: Store > My Store Account > Purchase History.  It's best to download one item at a time, since worlds are large files.  When an item is downloaded, open the launcher's Downloads tab, check the box next to that item, and click Install.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it. 

Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)