Re: sims

by m0ssthefr0g

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Since the bunk bed update my game kinda broke. I know you always have to remove your mods with an update but I didn't have an issue with it, until now. I have seen others talk about it, but it only occurs when mods are on. I can't place items, when I choose them nothing happens, I cant copy them or move them. I have tried reinstalling the entire game but when I turn mods on it happened again. I'm just gonna try and remove my mods folder by folder because I maybe have an outdated mod but still wanted to post here to see if anyone could help.

Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@m0ssthefr0g Do you have any mods by twistedMexi ? If so, make sure to get the newest versions for those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@m0ssthefr0g Do you have any mods by twistedMexi ? If so, make sure to get the newest versions for those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The expandeble build buy mod catalog was outdated, i also removed ww so it was either of the two. Anyways my game works normal again!

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)