sims thoughts bubbles dont load and cause freezes

by campepsi

Original Post

sims thoughts bubbles dont load and cause freezes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've seen posts that are now closed talking about unexplained freezes, were the sims freeze and wait while the time still goes on. It happened to me out of nowhere.

Never had this problem before, it came all of a sudden. It is very game breaking when every 5 minutes there is a long freeze where all of your sims just stand still in the middle of the action they are doing, my sims get late at work because of this, cancelling the action do not solve the problem as the freeze still goes on no matter what.

This is a similar case to the old ''multi tasking and conversation'' tread that was never solved and is now closed.

I found out that the freezes always stop when one of my sims think something. Let say one of my sims is asleep and the other one is cooking. A freeze occurs, the sims thats cooks just stand in front of the conter and does nothing. I pause the game and go see my sleeping sim. After a while a thought bubble pups up and when I press play the freeze is over. The same happen if I dont pause the game and let the time flow, the freeze always end when one of the sims think somethig, and I would put my hand through flames that the thoughts bubbles are the source of the freeze everyone have had for a while.

I just dont know how to solve the problem.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz  3.20 GHz

8 Go RAM

Graphic card : AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: sims thoughts bubbles dont load and cause freezes

Hero

Could you please provide the information asked here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Performance-Issues-Compiled-List-of-Threads/m-p/5095...

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)