sims look like a disco ball

by hellothereamigo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims look like a disco ball

★ Apprentice

With some of my cc, it gives my sims these weird lighting glitches that makes them look like a discoball. (It puts checkered lights all over they're body). Can someone help?

Message 1 of 9 (2,835 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims look like a disco ball

Champion (Retired)

@hellothereamigo 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,821 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@hellothereamigo 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (2,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Removing the localthumbcache worked. Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 9 (2,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hellothereamigo I had the same problem!
Message 4 of 9 (2,688 Views)

★ Apprentice
@markn1993 Remove the localthumb.cache and bump your graphics up. That’s what worked for me Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (2,685 Views)

★ Novice

I’m also having the same problem, I followed your instructions but the issue still remains. Any other suggestions?

Message 6 of 9 (2,635 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BananurChan 

Are you saying that after removing your Mods and CC plus deleting localthumbcache.package you still have the issue?

Message 7 of 9 (2,611 Views)

★ Novice

I did do that yeah! However, I figured out that it was actually one of the cc lipsticks which was causing the problem Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (2,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you delete the localthumbcache.package?

Message 9 of 9 (2,550 Views)