Re: sims gallery says wwww

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: CAS items causing Sims to become checkered red and white

★ Novice

That seems to have worked, thanks a lot!

Message 1061 of 1,476 (1,092 Views)

Unable to load game after update

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

After I updated my sims 4 with the most recent update, I cannot seem to load my game.  It was stuck in the loading mode for hours.  I finally got it to work, but then this is what I see.  I already tried "repairing" the game a few times.  Please help!

Message 1062 of 1,476 (885 Views)

Re: Unable to load game after update

@Coc0kins  Please clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

(Let me know if you have a Mac, because repairing in macOS is more complicated.)

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and look for other missing textures like what's in your screenshot.  Let me know if you see any.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1063 of 1,476 (872 Views)

Sims 4 glitch/ bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, city living, outdoor retreat, cats and dogs, discover university, get famous, dine out, parenthood, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I go into my game and open a saved world and all of the sims are white black and red and have questions marks on them
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the sims in the game are white red and black and have question marks on them
What do you expect to see? The sims to look normal and not have questions marks on them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All my sims are red black and white with question marks and I don’t know how to fix it, I really love playing this game and I cant play when it’s like this. I’ve tried to repair the game in origins, re installing the game and removing my cc, it didn’t work. If you could help me it would be amazing. Thank you 

Message 1064 of 1,476 (1,057 Views)

Re: Sims 4 glitch/ bug

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also been playing this game for years and have never had this issue I’m so confused. Please help! 

Message 1065 of 1,476 (1,055 Views)

Re: Sims 4 glitch/ bug

Hero

Hi @aimee010x 

I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1066 of 1,476 (1,021 Views)

sims gallery says wwww

★★★ Newbie

my game lets me make new characters and new lots but i cant used my gallery and i cant actually play the game

Message 1067 of 1,476 (896 Views)

Re: sims gallery says wwww

Champion (Retired)

@FindingTia 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

Check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 1068 of 1,476 (870 Views)

Grey llama red skin bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every game, stuff, and expansion pack except for the star wars pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? log into the game and go to the neighborhood screen in windengburg and go into a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? the game play works but the bug makes it impossible to play and enjoy any extra content besides the base game.
What do you expect to see? the tub is red with question marks covering it. the child has red skin and question marks. the adult bathing the child is solid red with question marks. the walls are a mulitcolor horror with question marks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

several grey llamas cover the screen on the neighborhood view screen. when i enter a household one or more's skin will be red with white question marks. the landscape will be mulit-colored withe white question marks. any pack item or extra content item will have the question marks as well this bug persists when the game is restarted, and any and all mods removed. 

Message 1069 of 1,476 (950 Views)

Re: Grey llama red skin bug

★★ Expert

@latynna94621--can you try right-clicking on the game in your Origin library and choosing 'repair'?

also delete localthumbcache.package from documents / electronic arts / the sims 4, if you haven't already.

Message 1070 of 1,476 (942 Views)