Re: sims forums will NOT let me visit the site properly or sign in

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

And you used your Sims 3 Persona for this username ?

It might just be a temp issue cause they're still working on it like Ursula said.

I don't know what else you can try atm. Keep an eye on that other thread. Maybe @blunote00 comes up with a solution to this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I contacted EA support on the phone and they said that they were closing the forums down and then gradually letting people in.  She tried her own origin and it didnt work.. so.. i have to check again at the end of the week and if its not resolved to call back.

Message 12 of 15 (242 Views)

Hero

Ah ok, that sounds like good info.

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully you get access soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

issue resolved when the forums updated today.  They are officially online and therefore are fixed.

Message 14 of 15 (582 Views)

Hero

Great to hear. Thanks for the update. I'm accepting your post as solution. Feel free to revoke it should you have further issues with the forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (215 Views)