sims don't answer to comands

by MariRoeber

Original Post

sims don't answer to comands

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I could use some help... A LOT OF BUGS.
I have several bugs in my game. Mainly about sims not answering to my comands, or when they do answer they just start doing it and stop. 
Also, about interactions. Examples: they are best friends and starting a relationship and then they cannot even flirt anymore cause sim doesn't like it, so I can never even have the first kiss; Or they are talking to each other and they are not looking to this person (like in the other side of the room); Also, the sim is at my home and he calls asking to come over.
Other bugs: they have to complish some requirements when they are in a date or giving a party, I do what they need to but it doesn't seem to make a difference in that box.
And there are no messages in the right corner and I see a box advising that I should not have more than 200 messages there.
Well, A LOT of bugs. I already deleted all mods. I only had not deleted the houses I've downloaded.

What could I do?? Maybe reinstalling it would help?

Thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: sims don't answer to comands

Hero

Hi @MariRoeber

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)