Re: sims disappearing

by sydneylc13

Original Post

sims disappearing

★★ Novice

So in every single saved game I have my sims have disappeared. When I go to each household it shows like a blue glitchy loading screen. I do have some cc but I have completely sorted through it to take out all the broken mods. That hasn't seemed to help so I have tried to take out my mods folder completely... that hasn't worked either. I have looked and tried all of the solved ea answers. None of them seem to have the same problem I have. I have been dealing with this since September and I don't know what I can do anymore. 

Message 1 of 9 (408 Views)

Hero
@sydneylc13 DId you try renaming of the user folder and trying a new save for testing ? Does that work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried it but that doesn't work either. I made a new save file and that family was gone as well when I placed then on a lot. 

Message 3 of 9 (360 Views)

Hero
@sydneylc13 Did you just make a new save or renamed the folder and let the game create a new one and then try on that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (351 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried both renaming and making a new saved file. I even created a new family for a saved file and they still disappeared. 

Message 5 of 9 (339 Views)

Hero
@sydneylc13 And you still have that blue glitchy loading on the houses ? That has been reported multiple times and it always has been mod related so far.

Did you put any mods/cc back at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I still have the blue glitchy screen on every household. As of now, I don’t have any mods/CC in my game. They are in a folder on my desktop. 

Message 7 of 9 (288 Views)

Hero
@sydneylc13 Could you zip your entire current user folder (not the one on the desktop), upload to google drive and one drive and pm me the link ?

If it's too big, split it up in multiple files.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

I sent you the the links in a private message. Thanks again.

Message 9 of 9 (273 Views)