sims game wont pause/unpause and wont go past loading in progress

by waterb0ttles

Original Post

Re: sims cant st or interact with others

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict i put all my mods back in my game and it worked fine but my sims didnt do any interactions again or i cant click on another sim to play, i also noticed that when i go to the 3 dots in a house hold my game doesnt pause
Message 11 of 16 (398 Views)

Hero
@waterb0ttles I can't help you find the mod that's doing that. You need to narrow it down yourself.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (390 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict ive tried to see if it worked in a different household with no cc and its fine but when i go to a house with cc it doesnt work anymore
Message 13 of 16 (341 Views)

sims game wont pause/unpause and wont go past loading in progress

★★★★ Apprentice

my sims game wont unpause/ pause and wont go past the loading in progress screen

Message 14 of 16 (335 Views)

@waterb0ttles  I'm sorry, but if you see the problem with your mods and custom content present, and you don't see the problem when you remove the mods and cc, then the cause is clear.  You need to test your mods and cc to figure out which file or files aren't working, and remove those files permanently.  No one else can help you with that process.

Crinrict has already linked the 50/50 method, which is the fasterst way to sort a lot of files in a short amount of time.  Here it is again:

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 15 of 16 (329 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict ive figured it out
Message 16 of 16 (735 Views)