Re: sims 4 wont open

by ambertheredfoxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 wont open

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I go to origin and select the option to play The Sims 4, it says "Trial offer has already been used on this account" even though I pay monthly for origin access. I tryed repairing it, uninstalling it, updating it and restarting my computer. Nothing works. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@olivia559 That's because you're trying to play the Trial version. Please try clicking the settings gear icon on the game tab you have open in that screenshot, and see if there's an option to upgrade your game edition. Otherwise open the store page for Sims 4 (full version, not trial one), and click Add to Library. Click Download from the game tab of this version if necessary. To remove any confusion between the two you can right-click the Trial version from your Game Library and Hide it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (884 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@olivia559 That's because you're trying to play the Trial version. Please try clicking the settings gear icon on the game tab you have open in that screenshot, and see if there's an option to upgrade your game edition. Otherwise open the store page for Sims 4 (full version, not trial one), and click Add to Library. Click Download from the game tab of this version if necessary. To remove any confusion between the two you can right-click the Trial version from your Game Library and Hide it.
Message 2 of 5 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's because you're trying to play the Trial version. Please try clicking the settings gear icon on the game tab you have open in that screenshot, and see if there's an option to upgrade your game edition. Otherwise open the store page for Sims 4 (full version, not trial one), and click Add to Library. Click Download from the game tab of this version if necessary. To remove any confusion between the two you can right-click the Trial version from your Game Library and Hide it.

Message 3 of 5 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what if I didn't play the trial and it still won't let me play the sims 4
Message 4 of 5 (662 Views)

@ambertheredfoxx could you make a new post with a little bit more information on the issues you're having with starting the game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (643 Views)