Re: sims 4 wont launch after update?

by shreeree08

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict tried reinstalling it and running it as admin same error code every single time truely am thinking Its broken for good Frown

Message 21 of 26 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict DXDiag posted in threads Standard smile still desperately looking for a solution Frown

Message 22 of 26 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't work for EA but I wanna help.

I had the same issue and I followed this video step by step and it works now. Here ya go! Hope this helps everyone.

https://youtu.be/lBUa6uKl6jY

Message 23 of 26 (266 Views)

★★ Novice
@shreeree08 Try this video step by step! Worked for me.
https://youtu.be/lBUa6uKl6jY
Message 24 of 26 (265 Views)

★ Novice

didn't work, there updates should be check, as much money we spend getting all the expansions?

Message 25 of 26 (238 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @playa75052,

This thread is a bit of an oldie. If you're experiencing similar issues today, please go ahead and open a fresh thread with more information. I'll lock this in the meantime so as to limit any additional necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 26 of 26 (213 Views)