sims 4 vc++error code 1603

by ohsarahh

Original Post

Re: sims 4 vc++error code 1603

Hero

So you reinstalled all the VC++ redistributes ?

Could you run an Origin Error Report and put your OER here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 98 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have that update to uninstall.

Message 52 of 98 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the newest Visual C++ redistributable package and I don't have the KB2918614 update to uninstall. I'm still not able to Install The Sims 4. PLEASE HELP ME!

Message 53 of 98 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting the "Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. setup cannt continue. (1603)" message whenever I try install The Sims 4. I have the latest Visual C++ redistributable package. I don't have the KB2918614 update to uninstall. I don't know what to do and I would really like to play the game I paid a lot of money for. PLEASE HELP!

Message 54 of 98 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't actually uninstall that because I don't have it! However the error code on mine is 1602. My computer won't let me install the VC++ runtime redistributable package until I've finished installing the Sims 4 (and I can't cancel the instalment) Do you know what I should do? I've been trying to solve this problem for about 4 hours now and I'm completely fed up!! Thanks!

Message 55 of 98 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't install the Visual C++ redistributable package because The Sims 4 hasn't finished installing (due to me not having the VC++ package) and I can't cancel the Sims instalment. What should I do?

Message 56 of 98 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying for 4 days to install this game for my daughter.  I keep getting this error message, but when I follow the instructions on this thread I do not have the KB number it says to uninstall.

Please help

Message 57 of 98 (1,461 Views)

Hero

Did you try everything here: Try this: https://help.ea.com/en/article/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-error-troubleshoo... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 98 (1,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've looked for the KB2918614 update and I have nothing of the sorts. I have windows 10, HP laptop. Anything else I can possibly do? note: I've also attempted to download the VC++ runtime redistributable package.

Message 59 of 98 (1,438 Views)

Hero

Did you try the things in the thread I linked in the post above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 98 (1,433 Views)