Re: sims 4 unlimited edition says limited edition

by engramplays

Original Post

sims 4 unlimited edition says limited edition

★★★★★ Novice

So I've always had sims 4 Limited edition until last year when I bought the unlimited edition. But it still says that I have the limited edition and I don't have anything from the unlimited one. What's gone wrong Teeth bared (it saysIi got it installed) Angry

Message 1 of 8 (845 Views)

I don't really understand what an 'unlimited' edition should be. If it's not limited, it's the basic game? Could you explain?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well on origin you can either buy ''limited edition ts4'' or ''unlimited edition ts4'' and I got the unlimited one but it says that i got the limited one and i didn't get the hats or bar that came with the unlimited edition

Message 3 of 8 (762 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Singmonie  There is the standard or limited edition. Then there is the digital deluxe edition. Then there is the edition you get with Origin Access. There is no unlimited edition that I know of. The flaming Tiki bar that comes with the limited edition should be found in the build mode under bars. Select it and place it like other items.

Message 4 of 8 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

At the moment only the standard and digital deluxe editions are being sold in Origin. At launch, there were also the Collector's Edition and the Premium Edition, but those was sold as physical only (premium came with the creator's guide book and collector's came with the guide book and a plumbob light). Stores like EB Games/Gamestop sell Limited Edition, which contains the Life of The Party DLC. There was never an "unlimited" edition, nor an "ultimate" edition.

You can find the content that comes with each edition listed here. You can look for it in the Extra Content listing in Origin when you click on the The Sims 4 icon. Any extras you own should be listed in the Add-Ons, right at the bottom of that tab. Anything that is not installed yet can be installed from that location.

Message 5 of 8 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im sorry i meant digital deluxe but ive got the stuff from it its just irritating when it says i have the limited edition Frown 

Message 6 of 8 (709 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Singmonie  It does show you have the digital deluxe upgrade. Did you get the upgrade or did you get the full deluxe game? The game should go by the code you used to activate the game. Check the code - right click the icon and click game properties and see which code you have.

Message 7 of 8 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I got the upgrade the code is : [Code removed. Please don't place this information on a public forum]

Message 8 of 8 (685 Views)