sims 4 university homework bug wont progress

by llowne97

Original Post

sims 4 university homework bug wont progress

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get to Work, Vampires, Dine out, city living, cats and dogs, kitchen stuff, tiny living stuff, realm of magic, get famous, island living, jungle adventure, strangerville,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you enroll a sim in University and try to complete homework for University classes.
What happens when the bug occurs? When my sims tries to complete homework for the University, it will appear in the task bar but immediately get cancelled the sim wont be able to do it no matter what
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the sims complete her homework over time and to see the progress bar fill as she does so.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

no matter what when clicking the homework to try and get the sims to do it it wont work. itll appear in the task bar but immediately cancel and wont let them do it. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling both origins and the sims 4 game and repairing it etc but no matter what the bug is still there

Message 1 of 16 (2,103 Views)

Re: sims 4 university homework bug wont progress

Hero
@llowne97 There's this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Homework-timer-doesn-t-progress/m-p/8534852

Not sure you're seeing the same. Does the task drop from the queue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (2,063 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it does it's super annoying. Is it happening to you too?

Message 3 of 16 (2,044 Views)

Hero
@llowne97 Drop from the queue or not progress ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 16 (2,041 Views)

★★ Novice

It drops from the queue and it wont even let her do it

Message 5 of 16 (2,039 Views)

Hero
@llowne97 Inside the dorm and also of you go to a common lot or have them do it outside ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (2,020 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes no matter where they are it wont let them do it

Message 7 of 16 (2,011 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 16 (1,969 Views)

★★ Novice

I have no idea how to do that can you explain (I'm sorry I'm awful at technology stuff haha)

Message 9 of 16 (1,933 Views)

Hero
@llowne97 You can find instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 16 (1,931 Views)