Re: sims 4 unable to save

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

sims 4 unable to save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

unable to save anything on sims 4. I researched how to play, I installed sims 4 legacy edition because of my pc. unable to select anything for create a sim, it randomizes my traits...so I uninstalled and reinstalled. cleaned out caches and made extra room for the download. please help. I attached screenshots for better understanding. I contacted tech support but they couldn't connect AND when they say to fix it through files -downloads -ea games-sims 4, there's no sign of the games download... I did all this through origin.com

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: sims 4 unable to save

Champion (Retired)

I take it you have not played for quite some time since you are unfamiliar with story mode that was added last year. You can not save from where you are because there is nothing to save yet. You can either continue with the story or cancel that mode. Just like the prompt tells you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)