sims 4 story mode not working

by ellymaries

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 story mode not working

★★ Novice

I was playing the new update, and after I do the 10 or so questions and it generates my sim, I can't do anything at all. And when I do a normal sim it won't let me choose traits. I've taken out my mods folder and put it back in but it's still not working.

Message 1 of 4 (7,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 story mode not working

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (7,502 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (7,503 Views)

★★ Novice
@ellymaries i removed the columns mod and the stand still in cas mod and it works now
Message 3 of 4 (7,497 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks so much! my outdated ui cheats were messing it up.

Message 4 of 4 (7,481 Views)