Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 service on phone dont work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look online which i have and cant find answer
What happens when the bug occurs? last exception pops up and nothing happens after
What do you expect to see? the option to hire a maid butler or gardener but i dont get any
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

hi im having problmes with my sims 4 services on the phone everytime i goto hire service nothing pops up and im trying to hire a mad for my household but last exception pops up and nothing happens this everytime i got o hire service please can someone hlp me ive posted below the last exception file 

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>39862b1bdfa7bcc15bc1aa9b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-10-13 10:40:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:819</categoryid><desyncid>39862b1bdfa7bcc15bc1aa9b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2404, in _trigger_on_state_changed&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 412, in on_state_changed&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 340, in update_object_tooltip&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 429, in _ui_metadata_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in get_tokens&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in &lt;genexpr&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 290, in _get_token&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 30, in get_objects&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 819, in get_participants&#13;&#10;ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>39862b1bdfa7bcc15bc1aa9b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-10-13 11:38:44</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>service_npc_interactions.py:234</categoryid><desyncid>39862b1bdfa7bcc15bc1aa9b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'str' object is not callable)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\service_npc_interactions.py", line 140, in _run_interaction_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 188, in _show_picker_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 201, in _create_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 237, in _setup_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\service_npc_interactions.py", line 216, in picker_rows_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\service_npc_interactions.py", line 234, in _get_cost_string&#13;&#10;TypeError: 'str' object is not callable&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 1 of 7 (5,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 service on phone dont work

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @Cirisimstarsi

This last exception might be produced by your mods.

Can you remove them all, repair the game, and try again?

Thank you very much!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (5,370 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @Cirisimstarsi

This last exception might be produced by your mods.

Can you remove them all, repair the game, and try again?

Thank you very much!

Message 2 of 7 (5,371 Views)

Hero

Hi @Cirisimstarsi

did you have any luck with this removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (5,334 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi thankyou both for responding turned out to be a mod that broke the phone services it’s now working again thank you again 

Message 4 of 7 (5,314 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi, since im having the same issue here, could you please which mod brokes the phone service plz thanx

Message 5 of 7 (5,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, would really like to know what mod it is.... lolz 

Message 6 of 7 (2,173 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @B0bf0rappl3s as this thread is quite old it's unlikely that you will receive a response to your issue.

The best thing to do is to create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,096 Views)