Re: sims 4 reset the entire game

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Weird then. That should show up.

Try the following: Backup the entire saves folder to a flash drive/other place on your hard drive then rename the saves folder. Start the game and let it create a new one. Start a new game and save that under a name of your choice. Close the game. Move the backups back and see if they then show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (196 Views)

★★ Novice

The game won't start, I'll try to start it up but it might not do it

Message 12 of 15 (191 Views)

Hero

You mean this issue everyone else is having ? Check the sticky post in this forum for that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (186 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that but it erased the one I just made, so I guess my game has a problem with the saves?

Message 14 of 15 (175 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ? If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (172 Views)