Re: sims 4 product code already used

by Yubellll

Original Post

sims 4 product code already used

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the sims 4 and the product code has already been used? I only just unwrapped it and it has definately not been activated before.

Message 1 of 13 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can somebody help me? I bought Sims4 limited edition in shop (Netherlands). At first install I recieved message that the code is already in use! Help!!!

Message 2 of 13 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems to be a bug/glitch that needs to be fixed Ive got the same problem and origin isn't fixing it!

Is yours limited edition? 

Message 3 of 13 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just Talked to an EA rep. We can no longer buy used games, once the code is used, it is tied to the account, even if its uninstalled. You can use the same account and  code on multiple PC's but not multiple accounts. Furthermore, we're all SOL and they never even warned us.

Message 4 of 13 (872 Views)

★ Novice

@Brittaney67 wrote:

Just Talked to an EA rep. We can no longer buy used games, once the code is used, it is tied to the account, even if its uninstalled. You can use the same account and  code on multiple PC's but not multiple accounts. Furthermore, we're all SOL and they never even warned us.

My sons copy is brand new from walmart from christmas. it says code already used WTF ?????   

Message 5 of 13 (856 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi there, I am having the same problem. My product has never been used and was bought brand new in the factory seal when I received it!
Message 6 of 13 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there, I am having the same problem. My product has never been used and was bought brand new in the factory seal when I received it!

Message 7 of 13 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there!

I have the same problem I got it for christmas sealed and everything. so the code definately hasn't been used before.

I tried downloadidng it, ti asked for the code which I gave it then it said, this code has already been used.

Message 8 of 13 (834 Views)

Try to contact a game advisor, they will be more able to help you than us : http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4
If you need help to use EA Help, you can look at this thread : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-EA-Help-page/m-p/2817416#U281741... Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 9 of 13 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah must be some sort of glitch, hope they sort it out soon! mine is limited addition.

Message 10 of 13 (815 Views)