Re: sims 4 pets expansion pack not working

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 pets expansion pack not working

★★★ Newbie

every time i try to use the sims 4 cats and dogs pack, the world is broken and goes to a white screen where i cant use it. 

the clothes and items in build mode are invisible and cant be used.

someone help how to fix? im on windows 

Message 1 of 4 (3,026 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@alicelwilson  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,985 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@alicelwilson  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

Message 2 of 4 (2,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and I haven't been able to fix it, I clicked the 'repair game option' and deleted all the stuff that was safe to delete but it didn't do anything, it's still doing the same thing. On mine it wouldn't let me make a pet at first it would glitch and for a split second, I'd see a green background like the grass in the game. I found a page online, can't remember what it was and it told me to stop the apps that were running in the background of my laptop from running, I did that and it let me create a pet, but now it's doing it again and I don't have anything running in the background and I don't have any mods or anything.

Message 3 of 4 (2,899 Views)

@MissyM_90  I'm sorry I missed your post earlier.  Are you still having issues?  There's a new patch since you posted, and it might help to run it and then do another repair for good measure.  If that doesn't help, pleaes run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 4 of 4 (2,842 Views)