Re: sims 4 not responding after the last update

by crinrict

Original Post

sims 4 not responding after the last update

★★★ Novice

After the last update of Sims 4 today 19/6/2018 i cant change the colour in the walls. Every time i try to do that the game is not responding. The reference identifier is 0e0addffa004ce16

Please help

Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

thats seem to be specific ingame issue.

contact a EA helper they can contact dev teams

ps.
other then repair game in origin game client, or reinstall game could be a waste of time, but only options left, and sit hear and guess on read only file and lost administrator rights is way-off imo. no contact EA helper they might know something.

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

Community Manager

@ioanna_ts88 There's no need to speak with live support in relation to this. 

Does the game freeze or crash when you see the error?

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

★★★ Novice

Both of them. Sometimes the screen became white and sometimes i see the windows notice "the game is not responding". I realized the problem is only in the city with pets. In other cities there is no problem.

Message 4 of 5 (286 Views)

Hero

Hi @ioanna_ts88

there's people with extreme lags on wall paper changes: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Extreme-Lag-When-placing-wallpaper-on-walls/td-p/6...

Might be related

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)