sims 4 not letting me click actions, sims and options.

by avaava14

Original Post

Highlighted

sims 4 not letting me click actions, sims and options.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

on sims 4, quite regualry but not all the time it wont let me click on sims, objects and actions. if i put the mouse over an option it will sometimes highlight it but not let me click it. iv'e tried restarting my game, restarting my computer, repairing the game on origin, turning mods off and moving my mods folder out the sims 4 folder. none of this has helped.

Message 1 of 4 (409 Views)

Re: sims 4 not letting me click actions, sims and options.

Hero

HI @avaava14 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)

★ Novice

ive added a dxdiag

Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

Hero
@avaava14 What graphics settings are you playing on ? Your graphics chip is below minimum requirements so I would recommend to play on low.

Also check the Intel site or your computer's manufacturer site if there's newer drivers for the chip.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)