sims 4 mods won't work

by Lil-Miss-Teru

Original Post

sims 4 mods won't work

★★★ Newbie

So I downloaded 3 mods and put them into the mods folder. All my previous CC works, and one of the 3 mods I just downloaded works, but the other two don't. I have CC on in the settings and also script mods-enabled, and everything's in the right folder so I'm not sure what happened. Even though my CC (hair, clothes, etc) work perfectly fine.

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)

Re: sims 4 mods won't work

Hero
@Lil-Miss-Teru Could you post a picture of your mods folder that shows the mods ?

Make sure to edit out all personal information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea, here it is.

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

Hero
@Lil-Miss-Teru You need to unzip the files first. Slice of Life is still a zup file and for Midnitetech you still have the zip file still in the folder. Move that out.

Any others that don't show up ?

It's best if you start making subfolder sto organize the cc a bit. For example by creator or what kind of cc. For script mods you can only have one level, so make a folder for Slice of Life and then put all the files that are zipped in there and also one for midnite tech and put all the files that belong to that mod in there.

For tuning mods and cc you can have up to 5 nested subfolders.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)