sims 4 mods not working!

by crystalchar778

Original Post

sims 4 mods not working!

★★★ Newbie

SOMEONE HELP!!!

I recently got a new computer and downloaded sims 4 onto it. I put all my mods from my laptop (that all work perfectly) onto a USB and moved them into my computer in the mods folder. None of my mods are working! Yes, everything is enabled in the game so they should work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Took all the mods out and put them back in multiple times. I removed the resource package and put it back in. I TRIED EVERYTHING! PLEASE HELP! 

Message 1 of 6 (416 Views)

Re: sims 4 mods not working!

Champion (Retired)

When you Start the Sims 4 are your Mods listed in a window on the main screen?

If not and if Mods/CC are enabled (two checkboxes in settings/other) then your mods are not placed in the correct folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (405 Views)

★ Novice
hey. when i open my game a little window with all my mods and cc is showing up but when i start playing my game my mods won't work but some of my cc are working
Message 3 of 6 (256 Views)

Hero
Hi @andradaherra

with the new patch, there's bound a few things that no longer work.

Did you also check if you have script mods on ? What kinds of mods are you using ? Make sure they work with the current patch level before putting back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★ Novice
hello, yes i have script mods on and i use mods like extreme violance mod or fairy or something like that i am not sure what mods i have but i can search if its necessary. but when i installed them i made sure they work on this patch
Message 5 of 6 (226 Views)

Hero
Have those been updated ? Did you download the newest version ? I would test them one by one to see which ones work and which ones don't.

You can put in the cc in groups, but mods I would do separately.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (223 Views)