Re: sims 4 gallery

by Cuddly_Poochydex

Original Post

sims 4 gallery

★ Novice

Hello!

I need help because I can't find the Gallery button nor can I find the "Enable Online Access" button in the options menu. Is it possible to access the Gallery even if you are logged in on two computers? If so, that's the problem. If not, I need help. I haven't been able to access the Gallery ever since I got the game over a year ago. If you need more info to help, please ask!

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@o0RatBois0o

The only limitation is that you can not be logged in at the same time to the same account from two different computers.

But access to the Gallery will not be given if you register an account in Origin and you have written that you are under requirement age.

Another reason may be mods in the game or broken settings in the game folder

For now, If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.

Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.

Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder.
First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method

If it doesn't work then we'll try to do fabric reset of the game folder later. But first, try what I have written above

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Do you use two different accounts with different ages? Because if your under 13 you cannot use the gallery or the answer HQ
Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Cuddly_Poochydex 
You can't use the Gallery if you are under 16.

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)