Re: sims 4 gallery app

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

sims 4 gallery app

★ Novice

I am pretty sure I have already posted about this years ago but I cannot remember and or forget where I may of found a fix but I did eventually. With the release of get famous I decided to try out my gallery app on my new iPhone x and it kept saying my login username or password was incorrect. So I reset my password twice and I still got the same message then I thought maybe it was an older email so I tried cresting a new login but it said I already had one. I can sign into origin and EA on my laptop on my browsers to view the gallery while no logged into the sims 4 game. I tried logging into my old phone via the app and the same issue. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it also. I am not sure what else to try. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Hero

Hi @catman30ca

the gallery app has been discontinued a while ago.

You need to use the website instead: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The Gallery App was discontinued long ago. Instead browse to the gallery in your browser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)