Re: sims 4 crashing

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

sims 4 crashing

★★★ Novice

So first of all, for the longest time my gallery has just been super laggy and everything shows up with red x's, then just recently my game has started crashing every single time i open it. it just crashes my computer and i can't move my mouse (ctrl alt delete doesn't work)

how can i completely reinstall my game? files are backed up.

Message 1 of 7 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

btw i reset my sims files and its still lagging Frown

Message 2 of 7 (451 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 7 (442 Views)

★★★ Novice

should i post it here?

Message 4 of 7 (431 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes, attach it to your next posting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 7 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice

here

Message 6 of 7 (414 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Your CPU is not that powerful but should be able to handle the game.

Your graphics driver are not that old but try updating to the newest and see if that helps.

Apart from some problems with Windows Update there is nothing in your error reporting that can explain the crashing.

Since the PC hard locks it might be a case of faulty RAM. Please run Windows Memory Diagnostics (click start and type it) and see what it reports.

Message 7 of 7 (399 Views)