That's it i have i am DONE! 

i have uninstalled the game 

I QUIT!

This game have broke me and 

Message 11 of 16 (828 Views)

Re: sims 4 crashing at random may 5th 2017

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'll have to double check with QA on Monday.

I'll let you know but it does look like the out-of-RAM crash I was talking about.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (822 Views)

★ Novice

can somebody help me with my sims 4 game! ever since I got this game, its been crashing every time I go on manage worlds, exiting to go to the main menu or trying to build on either of my expansion pack lots (get together and city living). I bought this game 2 months ago and my first crash happened 4 days after I played it. I don't know what to do. I did everything from removing all my mods to repairing the game, updating the game and removing my sims folder and putting my saves and etc into my new sims folder before starting the game. I even started a whole new game to see if the problem was base on my mods and I still get the same problem. it's frustrating and I really was looking forward to playing sims. I run on a 32 bit, this computer doesn't have a 64 bit and I don't know what computer is right to use for this game. I've also put my DxDiag file for anyone who would want to know what is happing. Please help me!! thank you.

Message 13 of 16 (494 Views)

Hero

Hi  @pvettiest

since you have a 32 bit OS so that's probably out of RAM crashes. The game can only use 2 GB of RAM and unfortunately the game is very RAM hungry

Do you have any lastcrash.txt files found in documents\electronicarts\thesims4\ ? If so, could you attach for verifying ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (489 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict Thank you so much for responding to my problem!! 

Yes I also do have my lastcrash.txt files  and I will up upload them.

Message 15 of 16 (475 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Yes, those are out-of-ram crashes.

Only options are to upgrade your computer or start a new game (until it occurs again)

You won't be able to play the upcoming cats & dogs EP with this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (468 Views)