sims 4 crashes in build mode

by simooon2002

Original Post

sims 4 crashes in build mode

★★ Novice

My sims 4 goes very smoothly. It never freezes but when it does, it always crashes.
This happens twice a day. This is very frustrating and it always happens during build mode. I only have the UI-cheats extension mod wich is very popular so I don't think it has something to do with this. I have tried repairing my game, updating my driver and I have even deleted everything out of my tray and screenshot folder.
But nothing seems to help.

I guess this has something to do with my computer but I find it very weird that it never freezes,bugs... except when it crashes.

Message 1 of 7 (1,673 Views)

Re: sims 4 crashes in build mode

Could you post a DxDiag?
Please follow this how-to on how to gather your DxDiag.
You can post the DxDiag by attaching it to your next reply.
Don't paste it directly into your answer, because that won't fit. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,654 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering

Message 3 of 7 (1,591 Views)

Could you try to see if the game will run better if you have the game running on the GeForce graphics card:
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/graphics-cardintel-chip-dual-systems/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (1,585 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@simooon2002

Your Geforce driver is a year old. Visit NVidia.com to upgrade it. See if that helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 7 (1,578 Views)

Yes, @jpkarlsen that would've been the next thing I would've said. Raised eyebrow

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (1,564 Views)

★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717@jpkarlsenHi, sorry for my late response. I have been on vacation and have been terribly sick.. I will check out your suggestions, thank you so much for your time and effort!

Message 7 of 7 (1,525 Views)