Re: sims 4 coworkers bug

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 coworkers bug

★★★ Newbie

I have attended this career for several days and on my main save, there are still no coworkers appearing so I cannot successfully complete my work days. I already tried repairing the game, removing my custom content, reinstalling the game, and resetting my Sims 4 folder. I don't know what else to try.

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Please see this bug thread and click Me Too on the first posting. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GTW-No-co-workers-at-science-lab/m-p/7191829#M77630

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (541 Views)

All Replies

@DaddyDafoeee  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (571 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Please see this bug thread and click Me Too on the first posting. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GTW-No-co-workers-at-science-lab/m-p/7191829#M77630

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (542 Views)

Hero
Going to lock this thread. Please use the linked thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (534 Views)