Original Post

sims 4 city

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. When I logged in to play Sims 4, I received an error stating that there were item/s missing. I logged out of game and checked on any updates and repairs needed. After repairing game and all packs I clicked to start game again. I received no error message but I did see that one of my Sim family were undressed and bald (I did not have them like that before). I edited the family and realized that they were homeless also. Somehow Sims City Living is not showing up on my game. I recently bought that I had been playing in the city and one of the families were living there. I bought that game on October 27, 2019
How is this making it more difficult? It took content away that I paid for and messed with one of my Sims families.
How can we reproduce this experience? Fix this so it works. It doesn't even show that I bought Sims 4 City Living on main menu.

Fix this so it works. It doesn't even show that I bought Sims 4 City Living on main menu.

Message 1 of 4 (340 Views)

Re: sims 4 city

Hero
@TrulyTree1 Does it show the pack as downloaded and installed in Origin at all or did it disappear from Origin as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict The pack was downloaded and I played it but then a day or two ago didn't show on Origin page as bought (therefore not downloaded). It was very odd, but EA support has since help restore the City Living. I do however, have to move my sim family back into the city and give them clothes and hair. Poor sims are currently bald, kinda nude, and homeless.
Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

Hero
@TrulyTree1 Maybe you can check if one of the automatic backups are still intact

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (290 Views)