sims 4 cc not working after game pack install

by BabyyBluuu

Original Post

sims 4 cc not working after game pack install

★★★ Novice

Long story short, there was seriously something wrong with my game, I opened CAS and the gender, age, everything was really buggy and messed up. I decided to take out all of my CC and put it in a piece by piece until the issue was gone. Got a new laptop so all of my expansion packs had to reinstall and a couple of months ago I brought get famous. After that my game wouldn't start up at all even though I just cleaned out my cc and updated my mods, so normally I'd take everything out and put it back in. Now everyone of my actual mods wouldn't work. I put them my game and it wouldn't launch and I tried each one separately, this never happened before. To sum it up I've spent days on end creating new folders and putting in CC to see if it would work. I got to a point where it'd load up the game but after a while out of nowhere, it'd crash with me doing seemingly nothing. I'm frustrated because I've waited months for a new PC just so my game won't work. Please help, I don't understand what's wrong.

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Re: sims 4 cc not working after game pack install

Champion (Retired)

Please see this link for help with Mods and CC.
https://levelskip.com/simulation/Sims-4-Mods-Installation-How-Troubleshooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: sims 4 cc not working after game pack install

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks for the link, it somewhat "fixed" my game. Without any cc, so far my game finally starts up but some issues may just be a game issue. Like when I start it up its a blank white screen then it's not responding then it finally starts. I thought it was fine so I created a  maxis sim and started up the game and it was just terrible. There were colorful question marks on certain parts of the ground almost like the ground was missing content, and when I tried to open build mode then boom the game crashed without a sims 4 not responding close game pop up. It's really weird because at this point I've updated my game, repaired it multiple times, and I'm not sure if it's the computer itself because on my old hp (i have an EliteBook now bc my hp couldn't be repaired) it was the same issues with cc so I figured it was cc. Now it may be boiled down to the pc or the game and I hope it's not the game, I even removed my save file, so please help. 

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)