sims 4 cats and dogs eating glitch

by heichoukun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 cats and dogs eating glitch

★★ Novice

ever since downloading cats and dogs my sims don't want to eat,,, i can click the option, they can make food just fine, its just as soon as they try to move to the plate the action disappears. i've tried repairing the game and removing cc but nothing seems to work Frown i dont want my sims to starve to death...

here's some screenshots

you can see that it just resets him to the default pose when i try to do it, and this is even on pause. its like the game doesnt want to process the action at all :/

Message 1 of 20 (10,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 cats and dogs eating glitch

★ Guide

Had the same problem. Was caused by broken cc couches. All 2 seat and 3 seat sofas are broken. Removed them and problem solved. Hope this helps you as well.

View in thread

Message 3 of 20 (17,081 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try removing all cc, deleting cache files and then move the family out and back in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (10,359 Views)

★ Guide

Had the same problem. Was caused by broken cc couches. All 2 seat and 3 seat sofas are broken. Removed them and problem solved. Hope this helps you as well.

Message 3 of 20 (17,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened for me I’m going to try to delete my couches if it still doesn’t work even though I don’t want to.
Message 4 of 20 (10,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much thanks to you my problem is now fixed! Standard smile
Message 5 of 20 (9,829 Views)

★ Novice
Do you know wich couches? I have the same problem😓
Message 6 of 20 (9,774 Views)

★ Guide

With me it were all couches. If I tried placing them they disappeared (just like the beds/ bedding did as well). Yeah it wasn't fun to do, but some creators will do updates

Message 7 of 20 (9,699 Views)

★ Novice
I’m going to try it! Hope for the best😇
Message 8 of 20 (9,639 Views)

Cats n Dogs

★ Apprentice
Well I used the mod conflict detector and now my Sims can eat again and interact with the pets
Message 9 of 20 (9,229 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem with the Sims not eating.  Seems to be the couches and beds, as others have said. I deleted  all the couches and beds and replaced them with couches and beds that would stay when I placed them; the ones that disappear when you place them are the problem files.  I then moved out my family - sold furniture so they would stay in the house - then moved them back in and everything started working fine again.

Message 10 of 20 (9,176 Views)