sims 4 cats and dogs big dog glitch

by janecollett

Original Post

sims 4 cats and dogs big dog glitch

★★★ Newbie
hi im having problems everytime i select a big dog breed in create a sim a grass screen keeps cutting into the animation and then game freezes how do i fix?
Message 1 of 4 (817 Views)

Re: sims 4 cats and dogs big dog glitch

Hero

Hi @janecollett

the specs for the pack are higher than the ones for the base game. Your computer might be below those.

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag for review ?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Crin

What if my computer dosnt have dxdiag on? MY sister told me that i should make my dog first then my sims and that did work but when I would click on a dog breed it would just go completely blank. Ive tried downloading dxdiag on my laptop but it downloaded something completely differnent. please do help.

Message 3 of 4 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@csminnie13

You can check here if your computer meets minimum requirements for Cat and Dogs
SYSTEM
64bit Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
PROCESSOR
8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
GRAPHICS CARD
128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.

Most important is the graphics card. Weak Intel chip will not work. You can try to reduce the graphics settings in the game options to a minimum

I don't work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)