Re: sims 4 cas

by LarzyG

Original Post

sims 4 cas

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Laresr
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Weird bar covers some of the sim
What do you expect to see? Not sure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Annotation 2019-08-10 112042.pngHi All, Ive had this bug in my CAS for probably over 8 months to a year where underneath the icons the grey bar sticks out partially covering the sim, it probably doesnt seem like a major issue but when you are doing facial editing it is very frustrating having that grey bar covering part of the sims face. I removed all custom content and it is still there, i cleaned my cache of the game and restarted my pc. This issue has been present on my old computer and my current one which is less than a month old. I've repaired the game through origin and still no change. If anyone has a mod or knows how i can fix this please let me know, Two EA support could not help me so im turning to the community!

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Hero
@LarzyG Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Does it change if you change the resolution ? Also could you encircle the issue for better visibility ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Crin, 

This issue does not change on the resolution, here is a few more pictures of what i mean. Hopefully you can see what im talking about?Annotation 2019-08-11 000358.pngAnnotation 2019-08-11 000539.pngAnnotation 2019-08-11 000358.png

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)