Re: sims 4 can't save because

by PugLove888

Original Post

sims 4 can't save because

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
i played like 10 hours on a sims 4 save and now i cannot save because it's saying that i cannot do that while Sim is leaving, I played 3 more in-game days but still cant save
My cat is put up to adoption, that's the only thing that comes to my mind, but no one adoptet it in like 2 in game weeks. Help how can i resolve o force a save
Message 1 of 8 (5,275 Views)

Is there anyone on or near the lot that might be trying to leave? Maybe a gardener or someone that came to visit? You can try using the 'resetsim [name] [lastname]' on the Sims you have in the household.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (5,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well I played like 3 days and still shows me the same. I will try reseting my sims. Also I have a ghost dog in my family

EDIT : Resteted all my sims and the animals and still can't save.

Message 3 of 8 (5,244 Views)

Champion

@Rafitare22, I'm not sure, but I heard of an issue with pet adoptions getting stuck sometimes.  This is possibly it. Thinking

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 8 (5,234 Views)

★★ Novice

Then i think i will just abandon my 10 hours save...thank you ea <3

Message 5 of 8 (5,229 Views)

Is there someone from the adoption agency on the lot?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 8 (5,212 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked everything, even tried to marry somone else so i can move but didn't let me. And i'm 100% there wasn't anyone, I invited all my friends and asked them to leave and it didn't fix it. 

I started a new save and cheated my way back to where I was

Message 7 of 8 (5,198 Views)

Champion

@Rafitare22, i'm sorry you weren't able to fix your problem! Devil I hope the cheats allowed you to get back to near where you were in your game! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (5,190 Views)