sims 4 camera spinning too fast

by Rickaboo32

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 camera spinning too fast

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone my name is Shericka and I need some help so i don't know if anyone knows that yesterday sims 4 had a new patch and so i had to download the patch in order to play and i started to do the batch fix for the game automatically because i already knew that certain cc's are not going to work and before all this happened my game was acting a little weird ; when i try to move my mouse to do screenshots then the game would spin too fast and in cas as well when i turn my sim around by the slightest touch the sim would spin too fast or i try detail my sims like the lips ;the lips would either become too big or too small and i thought it was my mouse so i bought a new mouse and the game moves normal now but in cas my sim moves too fast still so i don't know if i need to do a batch fix for the new patch or just take my recent cc's out and just see if that'll work .

Message 1 of 30 (20,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 camera spinning too fast

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Rickaboo32.

Can you try removing all your mods and then try again to see if it makes a difference?

If it doesn't can you ensure that you do not have any controller inputs plugged into your system, a USB controller for example? It's also worth disabling all overlays that you may have running, this includes Origin In-Game and Discord.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 30 (20,493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Rickaboo32.

Can you try removing all your mods and then try again to see if it makes a difference?

If it doesn't can you ensure that you do not have any controller inputs plugged into your system, a USB controller for example? It's also worth disabling all overlays that you may have running, this includes Origin In-Game and Discord.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 30 (20,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok ill try it and let you know thanks for the advise 

Message 3 of 30 (20,372 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok so i took out all my mods and it still does the same thing i disabled all overlays like discord and the only thing i have plugged up to my system is my keyboard and wireless mouse 

Message 4 of 30 (20,370 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rickaboo32 can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 30 (20,344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sure here it is 

Message 6 of 30 (20,318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rickaboo32 I'm seeing quite a few errors listed at the bottom of your DxDiag.

Let's start by running System File Checker to look for any issues with files on your PC: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Once done can you then go ahead and ensure that everything on your system is fully up to date.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 30 (20,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko ok thank you so much for helping me i really appreciate it
Message 8 of 30 (20,307 Views)

Hero
@Rickaboo32 This is a known issue caused by reshade. Are you using this ?

If you turn off Origin In Game the error should go away.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 30 (20,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes im using a reshade but ill try turning it off in game and also i downloaded the new realm of magic expanision pack now origin says its been downloaded but when i go in game it says download in use so i updated the game to see if that was the problem so hopefully it works .
Message 10 of 30 (20,111 Views)