sims 4 bottom bar

by eboni12s

Original Post

sims 4 bottom bar

★★★ Newbie
Hello so today I got sims 4 and when i came out of build mode the second time it the bar at the bottom of the screen with all there needs disappeared but I didn't press anything it's really annoying when it does this I click on a bed and no options to do anything will come up. Please help I have no mods or custom content
Message 1 of 6 (3,052 Views)

Re: sims 4 bottom bar

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,035 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same but I can't back up anything helllppppp

Message 3 of 6 (2,485 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cupcakegamer102

If you have run out of disk space so you can't make backups you need to free some space or get a bigger drive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (2,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eboni12s Me too
Message 5 of 6 (2,249 Views)

Hero
@PeanutsHeHe Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,225 Views)