sims 4 bed bugging

by julius2387

Original Post

sims 4 bed bugging

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello there,

When i sometimes go to bed in sims 4 my sim wont actually sleep but stand up right away.

When you then try to remove the bed action it wont work, if you dont remove it youll be able to sleep but not be able to go to work without saving and reentering from the main menu.

The Sim will port to the bed even if it wasnt there at all.

Aparrently it will sleep then and i at the start always got late to work due to the tremendous time passing.

PLS have a look into it. It happens to me about every 10-30 mins.

Thx in advance and btw the game does not crash or anything its just that the bed (single Bed if thats a difference) is really annoying.

Message 1 of 4 (1,669 Views)

Re: sims 4 bed bugging

Champion (Retired)

@julius2387 

Check the bedroom for noise makers Radio, TV, Wind chimes and so on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thats not it.

But theres been a patch.

Ill look at it when i have got more time to play.

(but thx for suggesting sth.)

Message 3 of 4 (1,640 Views)

★ Guide

I have been getting that glitch for over a yr now,i have no cc or mods,i have every pack except tiny living,ecolife,it happens very rarely,if 1 out of 100 times is rare,the sim goes to bed they lay down on top of it,but then its as if it doesn't register to do the full animation of lifting blanket and going under it,so the sim flashes, the sim pops out of bed and gets stuck next to it. They no longer can be controlled,canceling the sleep icon doesn't work or clicking on another action doesn't work,even sometimes resetting sim doesn't work.

So now i don't hesitate anymore,If the glitch happens in regular household i can delete the bed and it pops them out of the trance,but when it happens at uni dorm i can't go into build mode,i click back to manage neighborhood without saving,load into lot and sometimes the sim resets back in bed sleeping,but i have 2 sleep icons,i x out the bottom which doesn't go away so i go back into hood screen without saving,load lot again,if icon disappears then i'll continue playing,if icon doesn't disappear i exit game without saving and lose that whole sim day,but when i play that same family again and do the exact actions for the whole day i did before,the sim will go to sleep no problem, so i don't no what causes it,but it's another sims glitch we have to deal with.

Message 4 of 4 (1,618 Views)